Lancer Evolution Car Craze By Sean Toh

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A INSIDE Featured - Guillermo Romo's Mitsubishi Evolution Car 2005



A INSIDE Featured




I am posting for a Evo car owner, Guillermo Romo. I really like his page & car modifications, I think his Evo is cool. Here are some of the modifiations of his car which I am going to feature. If any one of you (mitsubishi evolution car owners) would like to feature your car in my website. Please do feel free to email me your Evo photos to mlmlobang@yahoo.com.sg. I will be very glad to decorate it nicely & post it to show to everyone in the world under my collection. So meanwhile, please sit back & enjoy the pictures.

Greddy Gauges, Turbo & EGT, plus the Apex turbo timer .











Eiback lowering springs - Car looks sleek & better. Better ride too.












AEM intake in my engine bay.











DVD player to enjoy.











Nice view of the car with surroundings.